Sunday, June 4, 2017

Doing that thing that I hate again

I hate posting by just dumping pictures out there once a month, with few captions. I feel like it's not a very good representation of how we do things (Baileys are FANTASTIC at talking!). But, Mark is sick (possibly headed to a sinus infection after his surgery), Isaac is either having an allergic reaction to something, or a super weird case of the chicken pox (the doc said it's totally possible, since he's vaccinated, and it presents strangely in the 2% of vaccinated kids that still get it), Jeeves peed an ocean in my basement (big dogs have big bladders...), school is out for the summer, I got glutened, and it made my hands swell up and develop a rash that feels like a burn (autoimmune disorders are so weird), and Abi hasn't been sleeping well. So I'm tired and busy. And yes, this post is heavy on the Abi pictures, because I missed posting for her 10 month day. Anyway (see, FANTASTIC talker...), here's the pictures:

He wasn't crying over having a bow in his hair. He was crying because he wanted a different color...


Isn't this how everyone's family scripture study looks?


Jeeves got a coat. He LOVES it! (Also, a huge tennis ball. He promptly ate it...)


Abi's favorite thing to do with her headbands is dump them all out and use her feet to kick them all over.


He really wanted a hat.


Abi's reaction to the hat:


When she's asleep, she looks even more like the boys did.


This kid just looks old. He's awesome. I love him. (I love the others too, but he's old and doesn't snuggle anymore, so I just have to tell him I love him more often.)


Learning to use a spoon:


I LOVE the hat. She's not so sure.


But she does love her blanket.


And beef jerky...


Jeeves LOVES it too...


These guys were supposed to be getting ready for bed. (You're never fully dressed without a smile, right?)


Abi has the best responses to their antics.


She did better at going to bed that night.


First day of summer! You can't tell from the picture, but Kai and Jon were fighting downstairs, Isaac was screaming because he had injured himself, Abi was screaming because she didn't want to be in the Exersaucer anymore, and Mark was grumpy because his face hurt. I was so excited to have everybody home!


This girl still loves books.


How 80's is this kid?!


This face usually precedes mischief.


And frequently involves this one.


Didn't even get groceries put away before these two broke into the blueberries.


This poor kid has been injuring himself a ton lately! I was trying to get a picture of his swollen cheek, but it didn't come out. I like the picture though!

No comments: